- Bathroom Plumbing
- Bio-Clean Pipe System Treatment
- Drain Cleaning & Video Camera Pipe Inspection
- Gas Piping
- Hot Water Heaters
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Plumbing FAQs
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Replacement
- Plumbing Tips
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker
- Reduce Pressure Zone Valve
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Sump Pumps
- Water Lines
- Water Softeners
- Water Testing
- Water Treatment Systems
- Garage Heating
- Heating FAQs
- Heating Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Tips
- Light Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Heating
- Zone Control Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Google Nest Pro Elite Dealer in Andover, MN
As an authorized Nest Pro Elite dealer in Andover, MN, the team at Air Mechanical, Inc. is trained to install, service, and maintain a variety of connected home devices and components. Installing a Nest smart thermostat, or any other Nest product, can help you save energy as well as create less strain on your budget. Contact our staff today to be put in touch with a Google Nest Pro Elite dealer.
Nest has quickly become one of the most trusted brands in home comfort, with a focus on designing “simple, human, delightful things.” They strive to create a thoughtful home for each of their customers—a home that takes care of the people inside of it, bringing them comfort, convenience, and financial savings.
The Benefits of Nest Programmable and Smart Thermostats
Though Nest provides a wide range of connected/smart home devices and components, they are perhaps most well–known for their smart and programmable thermostats. A smart thermostat from Nest not only helps you control the temperature of your Andover, MN home remotely; it learns your heating and cooling habits to automatically adjust for you. There are a number of benefits to investing in a Nest thermostat, including:
- Tailored Comfort: You can tailor your heating and cooling needs to your work schedule, school schedule, or even your vacation schedule, so you never have to pay to heat or cool an empty living space.
- Energy Savings: Heating and cooling a home in Andover, MN accounts for about half of all energy costs a single home would be responsible for. And according to the EPA, due to reduced energy usage, a programmable or smart thermostat can save you up to 30% off of those costs!
- Complete Control: Today’s thermostats automatically adjust to your desired heating and cooling preferences, but they can even do more than that—they can also be programmed to control humidifiers and dehumidifiers, in addition to other indoor air quality products.
- Easy to Use: Nest thermostats are extremely user–friendly. From touchscreen displays to remote usage and backlights for nighttime viewing, they bring you superior convenience.
Contact Us to Learn about Our Available Nest Products
As a Nest Pro Elite dealer, Air Mechanical, Inc. has access to all the latest in Nest connected home products. Smart thermostats bring you complete control over your HVAC and indoor air quality components, but for a comprehensive smart home, you may consider the following installations as well:
- Cameras: When partnered with your home’s Wi–Fi, Nest cameras are able to stream, record, and send notifications straight to your smart phone. This gives you the peace of mind that your home is constantly monitored, even when you are miles away.
- Doorbell: The Nest doorbell is one of the newest additions to the Nest connected home product line. Paired with HD video, you’re able to view who is at your door in real time, whether you’re home or not. It’s also equipped with intelligent alerts, meaning it can detect and alert you to the presence of a person at your door even if they don’t ring the doorbell.
- Alarm System: While most alarm systems are designed around the intruder, the Nest alarm system is built around you, the homeowner. With components to easily arm and disarm your alarm system remotely, as well as a Nest app to let you know what’s happening at home from anywhere, you’ll never need to worry about leaving your home unattended again.
- Smoke & CO Alarm: The Nest smoke alarm is a smoke alarm that "thinks before it speaks." Connected to your smartphone through your home’s Wi–Fi, you will be alerted to the presence of danger as well as the location of it. The Nest smoke and carbon monoxide detectors also automatically test themselves, and are designed to last a decade.