Heating Installation and Replacement in Andover, MN
Is your Andover, MN home ready for a heating system replacement? Or are you constructing a home that will require a brand new heating system installation? If so, call our team! Our heating installation specialists have years of training and experience in handling the installation of a comprehensive list of heating systems.
Whether you plan to heat your home with a traditional furnace, a heat pump, a geothermal system, radiant heating or ductless mini splits, we will ensure that your new heating installation is performed with the care and efficiency that we’re known for.
Heating installation and replacement should always be done by a qualified and experienced team. Contact Air Mechanical, Inc. and get heating “For the life of your home!”
Professional Heating Installation
One call to our team provides you with high quality, dependable home heating in the Andover, MN area. We’ve been serving customers in the Andover area for years. When you hire us to perform your heating installation you’ll see why we’ve earned a reputation as a trustworthy, reliable heating company.
Our technicians are highly trained and have years of experience behind them, so you know your heating installation will be performed with care and efficiency. Contact us today to learn about the following heating system options we provide.
- Boilers: Boiler systems are long lasting and durable, making them a leading option for many Andover area residents and business owners.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the traditional option, and today’s models are built with efficiency and safety in mind. Contact us for your furnace service needs!
- Garage Heating: When you live somewhere that gets as cold as Andover, MN, you’ll quickly realize how susceptible certain home systems are to damage from freezing—such as your plumbing pipes. Ask us about our garage heating options.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pump systems work like traditional air conditioners, except that they also provide effective heating in the winter with one simple flip of a switch.
- Geothermal: Also referred to as a "ground source heat pump" a geothermal system uses the steady temperature of the earth to heat your home, and cool it!
- Radiant Heating: Just as the sun radiates heat outdoors, a radiant heating system provides warmth by delivering it through the flooring and walls in your home.
- Ductless Systems: Get the heating power of a heat pump, without the bulky ductwork! Ductless systems are a great option for multi-room homes or room add-ons.
Does Your Heater Need Replacement?
This can sometimes be a tough call to make. After all, if you have a 15 year old heater we’d generally recommend starting to think about upgrading it. But if it’s been well-maintained and hasn’t experienced any costly or heavy repair needs, you may be able to get a few more seasons of use from it. But, if your heating system is under 10 years old and experiencing a lot of repair needs, it can make more sense to replace it than repair it.
A general rule of thumb to go by is this: if your heating system needs a repair or a set of repairs soon that is going to cost over half of what the system is worth, it makes more financial sense to upgrade your heater. One call to our team and we’ll be happy to help you make an educated decision about what’s best for your household.