Professional Heating Installation
One call to our team provides you with high quality, dependable home heating in the Andover, MN area. We’ve been serving customers in the Andover area for years. When you hire us to perform your heating installation you’ll see why we’ve earned a reputation as a trustworthy, reliable heating company.
Our technicians are highly trained and have years of experience behind them, so you know your heating installation will be performed with care and efficiency. Contact us today to learn about the following heating system options we provide.
- Boilers: Boiler systems are long lasting and durable, making them a leading option for many Andover area residents and business owners.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the traditional option, and today’s models are built with efficiency and safety in mind. Contact us for your furnace service needs!
- Garage Heating: When you live somewhere that gets as cold as here, you’ll quickly realize how susceptible certain home systems are to damage from freezing—such as your plumbing pipes. Ask us about our garage heating options.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pump systems work like traditional air conditioners, except that they also provide effective heating in the winter with one simple flip of a switch.
- Geothermal: Also referred to as a “ground source heat pump” a geothermal system uses the steady temperature of the earth to heat your home, and cool it!
- Radiant Heating: Just as the sun radiates heat outdoors, a radiant heating system provides warmth by delivering it through the flooring and walls in your home.
- Ductless Systems: Get the heating power of a heat pump, without the bulky ductwork! Ductless systems are a great option for multi-room homes or room add-ons.
Does Your Heater Need Replacement?
Furnace or heat pump replacement can sometimes be a tough call to make. After all, if you have a 15 year old heater we’d generally recommend starting to think about upgrading it. But if it’s been well-maintained and hasn’t experienced any costly or heavy repair needs, you may be able to get a few more seasons of use from it. But, if your heating system is under 10 years old and experiencing a lot of repair needs, it can make more sense to replace it than repair it.
A general rule of thumb to go by is this: if your heating system needs a repair or a set of repairs soon that is going to cost over half of what the system is worth, it makes more financial sense to upgrade your heater. One call to our team and we’ll be happy to help you make an educated decision about what’s best for your household.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my new furnace installation cost?
There are a lot of factors in play, including the size of your home and the type of unit you choose. When you choose us as your HVAC installer, you can be sure that we will do everything we can to find the answer that fits into your budget. Above all else, we will ensure you get the most value for your money so you can live comfortably in every respect.
What size furnace do I need?
The larger the space you need to heat, the larger your heating unit should be. That’s the rule of thumb when it comes to selecting the size of your new furnace. Our experts will evaluate the amount of square footage you want to keep warm and make suggestions that can address your needs as completely as possible.
Why does professional installation matter?
When it comes to furnace and AC replacement, there’s no substitute for experience. Attempting to install new equipment on your own could lead to problems down the road in terms of efficiency and performance. Because we know these systems inside and out, we can deliver furnace and boiler installation services that you can count on to provide the best overall results.