Thermostats have always been an important tool by which to manage your indoor air comfort. With recent technological advances, they have also become important tools for energy efficiency. There have been a number of new types of thermostats to hit the market, but one that is truly advanced is the WIFI thermostat from Honeywell. If you want to achieve great energy efficiency with the comfort and convenience of smart technology, installing the Honeywell WIFI thermostat in your Ham Lake home may be the answer.
Benefits of a Honeywell WIFI Thermostat
There are multiple benefits to installing a Honeywell WIFI thermostat:
- Control from anywhere – Honeywell’s reliable and highly-rated, free app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet and/or smartphone, whether you’re across the room or around the world
- Easy setup – the WIFI smart thermostat’s easy setup guides you through a few basic questions to get your 7-day program up and running for immediate energy efficiency
- Customizable color touchscreen – the bright, easy-to-read touchscreen can be color-customized to match your indoor decor
- Built-in smart response – the thermostat learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver the right temperature when you want it
- Advanced fan/comfort control – improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
- Auto alerts – extreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to your connected network devices and are also displayed on your Honeywell WIFI smart thermostat, so you’ll never miss an alert
- Indoor humidity sensor – your indoor humidity is displayed right below the temperature
- Locking touchscreen – advanced locking features and password options provide security and convenience
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps
- 1-Year Warranty
One item to note about this thermostat: it does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240V).
Ready to Have the Best? Call Us!
A Honeywell WIFI thermostat in Ham Lake offers the best in thermostat technology for your home.
If you are looking for the comfort, convenience and energy savings a WIFI thermostat can offer, call Air Mechanical, Inc. today to learn more.