Electrical Services in Blaine, MN and Surrounding Areas
If you want a comfortable home, then it’s essential that you have a quality electrical system in place. Without one, you could be stuck without power, sacrificing many things you’ve taken for granted such as the use of your heater right in the middle of winter, your important appliances like the refrigerator and oven, and of course your computers and TVs.
Whether you need an electrical repair or want to schedule electrical maintenance, the expertly trained electricians at Air Mechanical, Inc. are ready to identify and resolve any electrical issues that may exist in your home, in a professional manner. Contact us today for quality electrical services!
The first thing you should know when it comes to electrical work is that jobs of this nature require professional training, such as the training our electricians receive on an ongoing basis. It’s vital to work with professionals as we will understand the steps that need to be taken to properly and safely service your electrical system. That being said, the electrical products and services we provide include:
- Ceiling Fans: The use of a professionally installed ceiling fan can actually help you use your HVAC systems more efficiently, and save money as a result.
- Electrical Switches & Outlet Replacements: Are your switches and outlets hot to the touch? Then it’s likely they need replacement.
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting: Whether for safety or visual appeal, we offer a wide variety of lighting options!
- Electrical Wiring, Inspection & Repairs: Older homes have unique risks when it comes to electrical wiring—be sure your residence is safe.
- Electrical Panel Installation & Repairs: With the increased demands we place on our electrical systems, it’s a good idea to consider an electrical panel upgrade.
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors: Hard wiring your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors into your electrical system is a great way to increase your safety.
- Appliance Installation: Whether it’s a fridge, freezer, or electric stove, we have the knowledge and the skill to get the job done right.
- Whole–Home Surge Protection: Protect not only your home’s electrical system but also the appliances and devices that are plugged in, with whole–home surge protection.
- Hot Tub & Swimming Pool Wiring: Electricity and water don’t mix! This is why you need professionally trained electricians to complete this type of work.
It’s probably not something you give a whole lot of thought too very often, but routine electrical inspections are very important. Faulty wiring can cause fires which lead to property damage and injury. Even aside from potential fire damage though, a malfunctioning electrical system can hurt your electronic devices and appliances that are plugged in.
During an electrical maintenance appointment, our professionals will check for old, outdate electrical panel boxes, tripped breakers and fuses, and anything else electrical that may be cause for concern. While we provide surge protection to ensure that you are protected in the case of a surge or a power outage, it doesn’t mean that you should let your electrical system go unobserved.
We’ll do everything in our power to ensure that your home’s electrical system is safe and functional—so look no further than our team when seeking electrical services!