- Bathroom Plumbing
- Bio-Clean Pipe System Treatment
- Drain Cleaning & Video Camera Pipe Inspection
- Gas Piping
- Hot Water Heaters
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Plumbing FAQs
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Replacement
- Plumbing Tips
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker
- Reduce Pressure Zone Valve
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Sump Pumps
- Water Lines
- Water Softeners
- Water Testing
- Water Treatment Systems
- Garage Heating
- Heating FAQs
- Heating Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Tips
- Light Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Heating
- Zone Control Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Appliance Installation Services
There’s no doubt that you depend on a variety of appliances to keep your Andover, MN home operating smoothly and to make your life simpler. This is particularly the case in your kitchen area—where food prep requires the need for a fully functioning garbage disposal, dishwasher, stove and oven, refrigerator, and more. If something goes wrong with any of these appliances, the last thing you want to do is have to rush to find someone who can handle your appliance replacement.
That’s where our team comes in! The pros at Air Mechanical, Inc. can handle your appliance installation needs—ensuring your safety and convenience while doing so. Contact us today to learn more about what our appliance installation services include.
Turn to Us for Quality Appliance Installations
When it comes to buying new appliances, you need a team on your side that understands the specifics of various appliance models, and knows how to factor in considerations such as how it will draw on dependable electricity. You needn’t look any further than our team for this expertise! We specialize in:
- Fridge Installations: Our team will help ensure that your new refrigerator works in a way that guarantees the freshness and safety of your food and beverages, and that it fits well in the space it’s intended for within your kitchen. Contact us today if you’re considering a new fridge!
- Chest Freezer Installations: Freezers are an excellent investment for homeowners throughout Andover, MN. A freezer that is independent of your refrigerator will help keep food preserved longer, benefiting your grocery budget and granting you more convenience.
- Electric Stove Installation: Gas–powered stoves and cooktops are still very popular in local homes. However, if you don’t have access to natural gas, or if you’re worried about safety, then an electric stove is an excellent idea. But this type of installation should only be performed by a professional electrician, to avoid damaging the appliance or your property.
What Should You Look for in an Appliance Installation?
When it comes to ensuring a successful appliance installation, our staff will ensure that you’re aware of the many considerations involved. The factors you’ll want to look at include:
- Ratings: Let’s say you are getting a new fridge installation. You’ll want to look at the ratings for even temperatures, as inconsistent cooling can result in spoiled food, naturally. This will cost you in the long run, as you’ll constantly need to replace bad food. The ideal temperature inside a refrigerator is 37°, so you’d want a model that’s known for maintaining this.
- Efficiency: There are a number of appliances that you may choose to have installed in your home. Maybe you’re looking at an electric stove installation, or a chest freezer installation. No matter the appliance, you’ll need to know how efficiently it uses the energy on which it runs.
- Operation: If you’re like most homeowners throughout Andover, MN and beyond, chances are you’d like your appliances to run efficiently, work well, and make as little noise as possible. After all, nobody wants an appliance so loud that it’s disruptive to whoever is around it. Be sure to look at reviews on the model that you’re interested in to ensure that there aren’t too many noise complaints.
If you’re concerned about any other factors when it comes to your new appliance, or appliance replacement, simply ask us for assistance. We’ll inform you of the above factors and more, and guide you in making a decision that best fits your home.