- Bathroom Plumbing
- Bio-Clean Pipe System Treatment
- Drain Cleaning & Video Camera Pipe Inspection
- Gas Piping
- Hot Water Heaters
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Plumbing FAQs
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Maintenance Program
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Replacement
- Plumbing Tips
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker
- Reduce Pressure Zone Valve
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Sump Pumps
- Water Lines
- Water Softeners
- Water Testing
- Water Treatment Systems
- Garage Heating
- Heating FAQs
- Heating Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Maintenance Program
- Heating Repair
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Tips
- Heat Pumps
- Aeroseal Duct Sealing
- Radiant Heating
- Zone Control Systems
- Air Conditioning FAQs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Program
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- Air Conditioning Tips
- Ductless Split Systems
- Aeroseal Duct Sealing
- Heat Pumps
- Zone Control Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing Services
Our Mission: Air Mechanical is dedicated to “Creating Customer Comfort” in an atmosphere of excellence.
Our Reputation: Air Mechanical, Inc. is a leading Minnesota Heating, Cooling & Plumbing contractor celebrating 30 years of service this year! Since 1985, we have specialized in residential service and installation of all your heating, cooling and plumbing needs, including a variety of indoor air quality products. To date, we have serviced over 60,000 customers and have thousands of satisfied maintenance agreement customers. Since the beginning, we have a proud tradition of working with many of the leading builders and remodelers in the Twin Cities area and have the ability to do your design and spec work for your new home or commercial project. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we do! We also offer free estimates on equipment installations and Same Day Emergency Service 365 Days a year with live operators to assist you.
Our Goal: 100% Customer Satisfaction! As a Bryant Factory Authorized dealer, we are held to a higher standard of service than many of competitors. Because we are a proud Bryant FAD, we offer the following:
- We offer the highest customer service standards and ethics in the industry. This goes beyond our well-trained technicians and installers and involves all of our customer service staff, as well as our managers and supervisors.
- Our technicians and installers are among the best in the best the industry has to offer; Almost all of our service technicians have formal school and degrees in their trade, and over 50% of our installers and technicians have to be NATE (North American Technical Excellence) Certified; the highest standard in our industry.
- All of our employees are drug tested and background checked for you safety!
Let us "Create Custom Comfort" for you! Call us today for all your heating, cooling and plumbing needs. We look forward to serving you.
Air Mechanical, Inc. offers air conditioning, heating, plumbing, and indoor air quality services throughout surrounding Twins Cities Metro area.
If you require professional plumbing service near Andover, MN, no matter what it is, you can trust our highly trained and experienced plumbers to handle it. From taking care of routine repairs, such as unclogging drains and fixing leaky pipes, to the installation of sump pumps, water treatment systems, or new gas piping; our plumbers are able to tackle any job with professionalism and a dedication to quality.
Staying warm in Minnesota requires the best in heating technology—and the best of heating technicians. We offer both at Air Mechanical, Inc.. We install a wide variety of heaters: furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and radiant heating systems. Our heating specialists also supply many other services to keep your home warm, from repairs to routine maintenance. Whenever you need assistance making it through the winter in comfort, or you want to improve your home heating for superior energy efficiency, we’re here for you.
A Minnesota winter may be harsh, but summers can experience sweltering days, and without a properly functioning air conditioning system in your home, you won’t be able to enjoy the warmer seasons as much as you should. Like our heating services, our air conditioning services are top–notch. We can arrange for the installation, replacement, repair, or maintenance of an AC system within the 7–Ccounty Metro area. We also install ductless split systems.
More homes are turning to the natural heat of the Earth to provide them with energy–saving and environmental comfort year round. A professionally installed geothermal system works at high efficiency during any season, and it will rapidly pay back its initial costs. Call Air Mechanical, Inc. to find out about all the services that we offer for various geothermal heating and cooling systems near Andover, MN, which include drilling and design.
It’s an unfortunate fact that the air inside homes is often of lower quality than it should be. But we can help: we provide a large range of indoor air quality solutions that will increase your comfort and health while keeping your home more energy efficient. Our indoor air quality specialists provide duct cleaning and duct repair, installation of air cleaners, air filters, and air purifiers, services for humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and much more. Let Air Mechanical, Inc. help you enjoy the best indoor environment possible.
As a business owner, you've no doubt got enough on your plate to keep you occupied. You shouldn't have to worry about your clients, tenants, or employees being uncomfortable within your commercial property. When you let our team handle your light commercial services near Andover, MN, you won't have to. Not only can we install the equipment that you need to keep your place of business comfortable, but we also have the expertise necessary to keep your commercial HVAC systems and rooftop units in prime working condition.
Why Air Mechanical
- 24 Hour Same Day Emergency Service / 365 Days a Year!
- Employees are Drug Screened and Background Checked!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Service & Installation.
- NATE and EPA Certified Technicians!
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer!
- Financing on Service and Installation!
- Up to a 5 Year Repair Warranties Available!
- Locally Owned and Operated!
- Over 30 Years Experience!