1. Drip-Drip Slow DrainingMany of us fail to notice that telltale sign of a worsening drainage system for a very simple reason— we don't focus on the drains while using water. A good practice is to take out a minute and stand there after using the sink, washing machine, or shower and see how water is flowing down of the drain. If you notice the flow is slower than normal, it indicates that muck has started building up somewhere in the drainpipe. Contact us to look into that drip-drip draining.
2. Standing and Stagnant WaterIf water has started standing in the sink, washing area, and around other drains for minutes and hours, it signals that the muck buildup previously causing slow draining has become worse. At this point, you should not wait another day to get professional plumbing contractors to your place. Stagnant water makes it difficult for you to use the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
3. Odd NoisesWhen there is a clog in the drain pipes, the draining water's downward/outward pressure pushes it through the smallest gaps present between the clog and the pipe. This unusual water flow makes various odd sounds like bubbling and gurgling that you won't hear otherwise. If you hear any of those sounds while flushing the toilet or using a sink, you should get a seasoned plumber for the inspection. They can tell if you have to worry about those sounds or not.
4. Unpleasant OdorMany times an unpleasant smell is a signal you need to watch out for a deteriorating drainage system. Especially during summer, all the muck and waste building up in drainpipes starts putrefying within the pipes and sends a strong stench into the bathroom and kitchen. If your bathrooms and kitchen are regularly cleaned, but there is still an unpleasant smell lingering around, you should get your drainage system inspected.
5. Flies, Fruit FliesIf you notice a sudden uptick in the number of flies in the house, it might also be a sign of a deteriorating drainage system. If flies are roaming in places where there is no trash or rotten food in sight, it is a sign that they might be attracted by rotten food stuck in the drainpipes. Air Mechanical, Inc. here for your plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and electrical services in Plymouth, MN. We can fix your drainage before it completely backs up.
Schedule Service with Air Mechanical, Inc. today!